Friday, December 10, 2010

Lucid Dreaming

I had a couple of lucid dreams (an awareness that you are dreaming while still in the dream) many years ago. I've always been kind of fascinated by it. In my lucid dreams, I knew that whatever I "thought" would manifest. I didn't really get a chance to play with that enough, so I am attempting to go there again.

Someone told me about an exercise they do to produce lucid dreaming. About once an hour, during the day, stop and ask yourself if you are awake or dreaming. Take note of everything around you, including your own body. Keep doing this every hour or so, for at least two weeks, and eventually you will find yourself asking that question in a dream, and you will become aware that you are dreaming.

Working on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment